Spring has sprung and I'm starting back posting my monthly goals! I'm really excited about all the opportunities I have right now: corporate work, new Beachbody coaching, family time, and personal goals of fitness and eating healthy. I think this excitement for warmer weather and the opportunities will put my goals into overdrive. Let's see what we can do:
- Easter planning
- Update Phoebe's Field Hockey schedule - she's done Spring Break the day after Easter
- Work with boys on sight words and numbers/math skills - come up with some fun games
- Date nights with Tom (already have next three weekends planned)
- Become a Beachbody Coach - DONE! Now working on building a business. I'm not making any specific goals for customer and coach signups, as I want to be realistic based on initial results.
- Blog post 5x a week - I will be planning my blog posts to help me remember what I wanted to blog about. I come up with ideas and write down notes, but then forget to get them done. Plan to see more postings from me. I know I'm going to put my favorite Asian zing chicken wings recipe tomorrow!
- Get up to date on blog reading on Feedly - I'm very behind and I miss being able to have the conversations through comments with bloggers
- Build my blog followers: Google - 50 and Feedly - 50
- Get to the office earlier - 8:30 is my new target. This means I need to work on my evening routine to get more ready for the morning.
Health and Fitness
- Drop the 10 lbs I gained in grad school by the end of the April
- Elliptical 5x per week
- Stretch or do yoga daily
- Limit coffee to one morning cup per day
- No wine/alcohol during the week and if I can avoid on weekend, bonus! Last Saturday night, Tom and I had a date night and I stuck to water!!!
- Meal prep on weekends and/or after grocery shopping - make hummus, salad dressing, prep salads, chop veggies
- Submit taxes - close to done. Just got the results from the accountant today. It's not that bad, thank goodness. We will break even for a change, instead of owing. Once we review, they can be submitted electronically.
- Meal planning weekly
- Build system of grocery lists - I've been listening to Chalene Johnson's podcasts around focus and creating systems. I'm really trying to pull together the different grocery lists we have for different stores. I think this will save us time and money!
- Wash off plants in house - some have some bugs or spider webs that will be more healthy if I wash with soap and water
- Paint guest room for Phoebe
- Declutter the garage a little. I have some stuff for donations stored in there I will get those cleaned up and out of the house
- Start cleaning out the basement - find out what I can sell to the children's consignment vs. donations
- Fix the carpet steam cleaner
- Plan/build out where the hot tub is going - Yes! We bought us one for my birthday. It should be available in May for installation. That will make all other house projects easier, knowing we can go sit in the hot tub as a reward at the end of the day.
These are all doable. Some are mandatory, like taxes, but I'm looking forward to tackling this list this month! I'll report back mid-month and then end of month.