May Goals Recap
To recap where I ended up with my May goals....
One date night per week with DH- You bet! Find a YMCA class to do with Phoebe- Took a yoga class on June 2nd (tonight!). Believe we will do this every Monday. Good class! Plan the boys' birthday part - May 29th they will be 5!- Done. Just family on their birthday. Next year will be a big Kindergarten class mate party! Try to be more patient with the kids, especially Phoebe (love her - teenagers are trying)- Work in progress some days are better than others. I think I'm getting my patience back after being stressed with school.
Mulch front planting beds Replace burning bush that died Plant vegetables in garden - tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peas, radishes, what else do we want?
Submit for approval for two job requisitions- Full time employee staffing done for now. Moving on to needing project pool contractors.
- Develop strategy/vision for team this year. - Still working on this. There's a lot I don't know about the IT way of doing things at our company that is different from the business. This will become a lot clearer this month.
Finish 1 remaining paper for Systems Thinking Walk at graduation May 17th - relax!!!
Health and Fitness
Cardio 4-5x per week- Only the last week of May did I reach this goal. I made baby steps throughout the month to settle on cardio in the morning. Try 4 new healthy recipes this month (one per week)- I didn't really end up tracking this. I made a bunch of new salad dressings.
- Menu plans for week - getting better at this.
Personal - Obviously I need a lot of work in this section!
- Post on blog daily
- Catch up on reading other blogs
- Have iPad screen fixed
Schedule Tom and I for eye doctor appointment
- Schedule Tom and I to go to Costa Rica
- Decide other vacation plans
Financial - Will be working more in this area in June as well.
- Update the new annual budget file
Take some $ out of reserve to pay down one bill