The 11 questions I want answered:
- Name the one product in your kitchen you can not function without. Olive oil if we are talking food product. My Kitchen Aid mixer if we are talking about a prep product.
- If you can change your career decision, what would you like to be (disregard training, money etc- this is a dream job). This is easy, but I pick two. A high-school math teacher and a yoga teacher.
- What is your favorite toy (as in gadget, craft item, etc). My daugher's iPad. It's even better than my iPhone.
- What is your favorite book of all times? (or just choose one for now) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- If you could give your 16 year old self one bit of advice only, what would it be? - It will all be OK.
- Chocolate or vanilla cake? And specifically what type. Chocolate, although my real favorite is carrot cake with real cream cheese icing.
- Meat, fish or chicken? Fish! Especially salmon or tuna
- On what would you spend R300 or 40US$ or the equivalent thereof as a spoil for yourself? A massage.
- Which building in the whole wide world do you think is beautiful or have captured your attention? My favorite building is the Fine Arts Library on the University of Pennsylvania's campus. It's by Frank Furness who I think was a fabulous architect. This building was shown as a law library in the movie Philadelphia. This building is beautiful inside as well as outside.
- If you could go on a dream holiday right now, no costs spared, to which one destination will you go and who will you take along? (no world tours allowed - one destination). Rome, Italy
- If you were a flower, which one will you be. And why? A Chrysanthemum. They are by far my favorite flower.
Well, my putting in the picture messed up the numbers, but you get the idea. I'm going to get a pass on tagging for the next round, as I have to go bug my husband to stop working so we can leave for the wake of my grandfather.