Post Surgery Pic


I'm sure it's hard to tell any changes as I'm wearing black, but needless to say, I always used to wear this dress with a bra on, and I don't have one on at all!  I'm very happy with my new found curves!  Best thing I ever did.

By the way, I know a lot of people think what will I do when I get older.  My thought is, if I don't like them anymore, they can come out!  Especially since this is not a forever surgery.  The implants only last about 10 years and then they need to be replaced or come out.

Comments

Hey gorgeous! You look STUNNING! I'm slightly inspired, not to have surgery, but to work out more :)

That was a very worthwhile investment LOL

ps read my post about the word verification and please take it off - it's going to do my head in!
Hubba-hubba, mama! I might need to post this on my fridge next time I go rooting around for a late-night snack.
Mandy said…
OMG NO BRA?! I think I'd die! I'd love to have perk! Any perk at all would be nice!! So glad you're happy with it. I'm very torn on surgery, especially since my aunt spent so much and isn't totally satisified (and looks a bit weird!).

Are you ok with having to deal with this all again in 10 years?
Hilary said…
You do look great!! Glad that you are happy too :)
Queenie. . . said…
You look fantastic! I definitely would never be brave enough to go out without a bra, though--I know that I would totally end up with a wardrobe malfunction or something similarly embarrassing!
Looking great!
Deanna said…
Hot mama! I agree with Marcia...you are inspiration to get myself in better shape!