1. Put together summer schedule with kids at grandparents, doctor physicals, dentist appointments, fittings for uniforms, etc. We’re looking to take the week of 8/18 off to get the kids back into a school schedule and any last minute details. Need to finalize if we’re going to take the week of 7/28 off for the physicals, other doctor appointments and ordering the uniforms.
2. Fill out school paperwork for all three kids
Have ice maker installed - still missing a piece.
We found it Sunday!‼ We have ice
2. Keep up with the garden: watering, weeding, and harvesting. We’re in prime garden time of the year
3. Menu plans for week/less takeout in the budget
4. Planning for Phoebe’s new room. First item will be researching the hardwood floors we want throughout the house and what it would cost for the materials and time for Tom to install.
1. Accept new role as soon as I receive the offer.
2. Begin transitioning out of my current role in IT
3. Documentation of the current state of the processes and their issues for my current IT role.
Health and Fitness
1. Drop 5 by end of month – I was officially able to drop 5 lbs in June!
2. Cardio 4-5x per week
3. Yoga on Monday nights
4. Tracy Anderson videos for toning muscles
5. Try 4 new healthy recipes this month (one per week)
1. Post on blog at least 4 times a week
2. Catch up on reading other blogs
3. Redesign my blog layout