Keep in mind, Mercury was in retrograde for most of the month of June. When that is occurring, plans usually go awry and you need to be flexible and work on researching next steps, but don't sign any contracts or start new projects. I think that was amply noticeable in how my goals went this month!
One date night per week with DH Find a YMCA class to do with Phoebe- doing yoga on Monday nights, but she's away now Work with the children to have less yelling in the house and more cooperation and listening
- Plan for summer schedule with kids at grandparents, doctor physicals, dentist appointments, fittings for uniforms, etc. - Very close. Finalizing rest of summer schedule today.
- Have ice maker installed - still missing a piece. Tom is ordering that
Update the new annual budget file- Done! Menu plans for week/less takeout in the budget
- Develop processes for managing our work
- Plan for projects and WRM needs
- Clean up inventory of processes we support
- Documentation gathering on processes in Livelink
Pursue other role opportunities in the organization- Hopefully I will find out today the final offer on the promotion. It's leaving IT and it's working with Digital and Social Media at our company
Health and Fitness
- Drop 5 – 10 lbs by end of month - I'm down 3 lbs!
- Cardio 4-5x per week - Getting there. It's been more like 2-3
- Yoga on Monday nights - Only got there once this month
Try 4 new healthy recipes this month (one per week)- Definitely. I've been having a good time in the kitchen
- Post on blog at least 4 times a week - I'm starting to get better at this again!
- Catch up on reading other blogs - I'm getting there.
Have iPad screen fixed- Done on the last day of the month!