May 2015 Goals


I'm really moving on the high from accomplishing so much last month.  Let's keep the momentum going and I'll be working on the following goals/projects in May.

Family
  • Plan for the boys' birthday on May 29th.  We're not going to have a big party this year, just small with family, but will need to do something for both of their Kindergarten classes and then their YMCA class in the afternoon.
  • Phoebe's Field Hockey schedule - they have a big field hockey tournament on May 30th
  • Register boys for CYFF classes in the fall (these are Catholic Youth Faith classes)
  • Register boys for summer camps at the YMCA for June and one week in August
  • Plan what we want to do in August for vacation - one or two weeks?  where do we want to go and do?
  • Work with boys on sight words and numbers/math skills 
  • Date nights with Tom - we're on a roll with this one!

Work
  • Build my Beachbody Coach business - I'm still trying to decide what my exact goals should be.  I'd like to sign two coaches to become Emerald.
  • Blog post 5x a week - I'm getting much better at posting more often.  Now let's get more updates from me other than goals and what we are eating for dinner!
  • Get up to date on blog reading on Feedly
  • Get to the office earlier - 8:30 is the target to meet.  I'm going to start tracking the number of days I meet this goal this month!

Health and Fitness
  • Drop the remaining 6 lbs from last month's goal.
  • Elliptical 5x per week
  • Stretch or do yoga daily
  • Meal prep on weekends and/or after grocery shopping - make hummus, salad dressing, prep salads, chop veggies

Financial
  • Meal planning weekly
  • Take a state of our finances and decide any plans to make changes to budget

Home/Garden
  • Setup the outside garden with veggies and herbs
  • Paint guest room for Phoebe
  • Declutter the garage
  • Clean out the basement - find out what I can sell to the children's consignment vs. donations
  • Now that the carpet cleaner is fixed and our bedroom carpet is done, I can clean all the carpets in the house
  • Plan/build out where the hot tub is going by contacting/setting up an appointment with a landscape designer.  I have a message into them from their website, but need to follow up as I haven't heard back.

Comments

Love the goals!

We're in the process of having house stuff done too. Painting and so on.

Have just finished my goals for May - all 32 of them :o (looks crazy like yours!)

xxx