I'm really moving on the high from accomplishing so much last month. Let's keep the momentum going and I'll be working on the following goals/projects in May.
- Plan for the boys' birthday on May 29th. We're not going to have a big party this year, just small with family, but will need to do something for both of their Kindergarten classes and then their YMCA class in the afternoon.
- Phoebe's Field Hockey schedule - they have a big field hockey tournament on May 30th
- Register boys for CYFF classes in the fall (these are Catholic Youth Faith classes)
- Register boys for summer camps at the YMCA for June and one week in August
- Plan what we want to do in August for vacation - one or two weeks? where do we want to go and do?
- Work with boys on sight words and numbers/math skills
- Date nights with Tom - we're on a roll with this one!
- Build my Beachbody Coach business - I'm still trying to decide what my exact goals should be. I'd like to sign two coaches to become Emerald.
- Blog post 5x a week - I'm getting much better at posting more often. Now let's get more updates from me other than goals and what we are eating for dinner!
- Get up to date on blog reading on Feedly
- Get to the office earlier - 8:30 is the target to meet. I'm going to start tracking the number of days I meet this goal this month!
Health and Fitness
- Drop the remaining 6 lbs from last month's goal.
- Elliptical 5x per week
- Stretch or do yoga daily
- Meal prep on weekends and/or after grocery shopping - make hummus, salad dressing, prep salads, chop veggies
- Meal planning weekly
- Take a state of our finances and decide any plans to make changes to budget
- Setup the outside garden with veggies and herbs
- Paint guest room for Phoebe
- Declutter the garage
- Clean out the basement - find out what I can sell to the children's consignment vs. donations
- Now that the carpet cleaner is fixed and our bedroom carpet is done, I can clean all the carpets in the house
- Plan/build out where the hot tub is going by contacting/setting up an appointment with a landscape designer. I have a message into them from their website, but need to follow up as I haven't heard back.