Skip to main content

Phoebe's Santa Visit

I'm going to attempt to post every day for the next few weeks. I usually have something to say, but always forget or get too busy.

Phoebe did get to sit on Santa's lap on Saturday night. She did really well. This was the first year we didn't have to go with her. What was really funny was that last week she told me that the Santas in the malls weren't real and she knew that because their beards are fake and can come off. Well, the Santa at the King of Prussia Mall was the real Santa! He had his real long white hair and long white beard. She was very impressed. She told Santa she wanted art supplies and an American Girl doll that looks just like her.

I'm going to try to see if I can upload the picture to blogger.

Comments

Nicole said…
Careful of Santa, he's not be trusted!
Rhea said…
Awww, I love "real" santas! How cool!

Have a great holiday!
Rhea said…
I hope you are okay...Haven't heard from you in a while!

Happy new year!
Anonymous said…
Hope you have a great New Years... Hope you are doing fine. Enjoy reading your blogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe's Fifth Grade School Picture

Here's Phoebe's 5th Grade School Picture.  I really like her in red or bright colors.  She's definitely becoming quite the little lady.

The Boys Are Here!!!

I'm trying to post this from the hospital Internet access, but I will be able to do this announcement better justice from home, but it is a very odd, but short birth story. They came so fast and furious there was nothing anyone could do. But the boys are in the NICU and doing well. They were born at 31 weeks 5 days gestation on 5/29/2009. I will post their names and information (no comments on names unless you like them, LOL): Baby A: Thomas Michael III born at 2:09 AM Weight - 3 lbs, 15 1/2 oz Length - 18 inches Baby B: Liam Jonathan born at 2:20 AM Weight - 4 lbs, 1.4 oz Length - 17 1/4 inches long Just a word on their health, Thomas's breathing is doing well and he did not need any help in that area so far. I had two steroid shots from when I was admitted until before they were born, so I think that helped. Liam was intubated and given surfactant when he arrived in the NICU and is now on CPAP, although he can't stand having the tubes in his nose. Both are under t...

Bad Dreams Go Away Magic Spell

Wow! Two posts in one day!!! I just had to blog about this. Indigo Girl had posted about her daughter having bad dreams and looking for advice. I had to post what we do in our house to keep away bad dreams. I have to admit it was one of my most brilliant mommy moments as I pulled this one out of my a$$ when I came up with it. When Phoebe was about 3 or 4 years old, she started complaining about nightmares. I knew it was half true and half stalling for bedtime. She has always been very into witches, wizards and spells (heck she was named after the character on Charmed and my due date was Halloween), so I came up with a magic spell on the spot to keep away bad dreams. I figured all it had to do was rhyme. I will share it with you all and feel free to try it if you need it: Bad dreams, bad dreams go away In Phoebe's dreams she must play She should dream of ice cream and cake Until the morning when she wakes She loves it! She still asks for it sometimes if she's had a ni...