Skip to main content

CD5 - Forward On We Go

It's been awhile. I've been OK, just really busy. Work is kicking my butt and I'm trying to get stuff done around the house too.

AF showed up on Saturday afternoon, which meant Sunday was really CD1, according to my doctor's rules. I went in for a baseline ultrasound and bloodwork on Tuesday morning and the needles commenced that evening. I go back for u/s and bw tomorrow (Friday).

Tom's going to be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, so we're hoping we can hold off on IUI until Thursday. Please everyone keep your fingers crossed for me on that one. I usually go early, so it's looking like it's doable and I let the doctor's office know. We'll see how that goes. We also discussed that we'll do another back-to-back IUI cycle, so there's two days in a row we'll be doing IUI. I kind of like the idea, making sure the odds are really good. That's really all I'm fighting here are the odds. Let's make them work in our favor.

My back is doing a lot better this month. There's no monstrous pain all the time when I'm sitting. I've had no need to try to pop pain killers to keep me less stressed about the pain. That was all I could do last month.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed here.

Comments

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Heather. Let's hope Thursday is the day!

I'm glad to hear your back is feeling better. No fun being in constant pain.

-Faith
Lynda said…
I have my fingers crossed for you & those odds working in your favour. Glad the back is okay.
Kirsten said…
I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!! I hope this is it for you. You are keeping a great attitude, which I think goes a long way.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back From Depression

I've been pretty depressed lately. Monday I hit my all time low, which coincidentally was also my dad's birthday. Needless to say I'm sure I'm on his not favorite child list as I forgot to call him I was so depressed. This whole two mortgage thing with no contract in site is really frustrating. Especially when lots of other houses on our block are selling. Our house is really very lovely, just no pool. It has a really flat backyard perfect for putting a pool in though. Anyway, on Monday, Mom called to make sure I didn't forget to call Dad and tell me she read my blog over the weekend and sent me an email about it. Sorry, Mom, I still have yet to check my emails to see what you had to say. Mom told me I needed to bury a statue of St. Joseph in the yard to get it to sell quicker. Wish I knew that sooner. I was going to wait for her to mail me hers, but yesterday I got really mad at myself and wanted to do something to improve my situation, so I found the nea

Bad Dreams Go Away Magic Spell

Wow! Two posts in one day!!! I just had to blog about this. Indigo Girl had posted about her daughter having bad dreams and looking for advice. I had to post what we do in our house to keep away bad dreams. I have to admit it was one of my most brilliant mommy moments as I pulled this one out of my a$$ when I came up with it. When Phoebe was about 3 or 4 years old, she started complaining about nightmares. I knew it was half true and half stalling for bedtime. She has always been very into witches, wizards and spells (heck she was named after the character on Charmed and my due date was Halloween), so I came up with a magic spell on the spot to keep away bad dreams. I figured all it had to do was rhyme. I will share it with you all and feel free to try it if you need it: Bad dreams, bad dreams go away In Phoebe's dreams she must play She should dream of ice cream and cake Until the morning when she wakes She loves it! She still asks for it sometimes if she's had a ni

Phoebe's Fifth Grade School Picture

Here's Phoebe's 5th Grade School Picture.  I really like her in red or bright colors.  She's definitely becoming quite the little lady.