I want to make sure I start August fresh with new goals. I took August's goals and built on it from there. Some of the items that didn't go so well (cardio/exercise!), I have on the list again and I will work on a better go of it this month. This is really helping keep me focused and I really think it does pay off. July was a very big month for me! Not only did I get to meet Marcia, which was such a surreal experience, and work on getting prepared to go back to school while juggling work and family, but I also got requested to post for a job that is a promotion for me. I posted, interviewed and got the job all in the last week of July!!! I can't believe all these good things are happening for me at once!!!
Health and Fitness
- Date nights with DH - working on plans for the weekend of 8/10, but not sure what we'll have time for after that.
- Finish filling out the paperwork for the boys to start preschool starting the 9/5.
- Potty training both boys to go on the big potty. Finish working with Liam on getting #2 into the potty.
- Work with Phoebe on her math skill workbooks.
- Back to school shopping for Phoebe
- Have my new position announced and work on transition to new role.
- Hire two new developers
- Document new development guidelines
- Finish steps to ensure payment is completed for school in August 2012
- Finish pre-work from email
- Keep up with reading and assignments
- Get cardio every day
- Eat very healthy
- Drink 3-20oz bottles of water per day
- Try 4 new healthy recipes
- Menu plan for week
- Come up with healthy lunch ideas for boys when they go back to school. I'll have to pack their lunch every day. Snacks are provided by the school
- Post on blog daily
- Catch up on reading other blogs
- Finish working with the computer shop to get Tom's old information off his MBA program laptop (power supply died)
- Update the new budget and stick to it!
- Meet with our Financial Planner about the new budget and identify next steps