July Goals - Final Update
Things have been totally crazy!!! I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to put up blog posts about all the amazing stuff going on. I still have to post about the great meetup with Marcia and her husband in NYC. We had such a fabulous time and she truly is a beautiful and amazing person! This will all come soon. I even have pictures of the fun we had!
Date nights with DH 4 times (currently scheduled on 7/6, 7/14 and 7/28) Ensure the boys are scheduled for preschool starting the Tuesday after Labor Day(BTW, this is September 5) Potty training both boys- now we just need to get them moved over to using the real potty. They've been using potty chairs, so we can see what they are going. They are currently only wearing pull-ups at bedtime and naptime is in underwear! Liam still doesn't seem to make it to the potty to poo, though. He really wants to. Make sure Phoebe is doing her summer reading and practicing math skills- Summer reading done and all papers written out. She just has more math practice to do in August. It might seem excessive, but she's going into Pre-Algebra in 6th grade, so we just want to keep her sharp with her math skills before she hits the big leagues this year.
Write and deliver mid-year reviews
- Hire two new developers - still working on. No internal postings yet.
- Document new development guidelines - didn't get to this
- Added -
Post for Group Manager position at work (which is a promotion for me)- yup! Got the job. Can't announce it yet as they are working out some logistics if anyone from my current team will go with me.
- Ensure finances are in order to pay for school in August 2012 - Making follow up phone calls to Bursar Office and Financial Aid
- Finish pre-work from email - Mostly done. Still some more to do.
Finishing reading the book Strengths Finder 2.0 Complete the Personal Biography and email to coordinator
- Get cardio every day - LOL, still need to work on this!
Eat very healthy- yup!
- Drink 3-20oz bottles of water per day - yup!
- Try 4 new healthy recipes - sort of
- Menu plan for week - did last week, need to do this week.
Make chiropractor appointment Make follow up appointment with vein doctor (had one treatment already - looks great!)
- Post on blog daily - Need to work on this!
- Catch up on reading other blogs - Ditto - needs work.
Meet with Marcia in NYC -Had such a great time!
- Find a way to get Tom's old information off his MBA program laptop (power supply died) - Took to the shop. Waiting to hear back.
Pay off credit cards with what is coming in from the sale of stock at Tom's old company Create new budget and stick to it!
- Meet with our Financial Planner about the new budget and identify next steps - witing for August when the new Planner will start
- Added -
Get Tom an iPhone and have his old company phone number moved to our personal cell phone plan- Done! Have unlimited minutes, text messaging and a pool of data we can share on our devices. Saving us money overall!!!