Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hoppy Easter!!!

Every Easter we go to my SIL's house for an egg hunt and dinner and especially our annual family portrait on her park bench in front of the forsythia bushes. Last year I was hugely pregnant with the boys and now we have our first family photo with them on the outside. It is really hard to get everyone looking forward in a photo. I just pick the best one with the most people looking forward. Usually when it's just us at home I can get both the boys to look at the camera, but at a strange house, outside, with lots of people, they were all so distracted.



Here's a photo of Leo holding the boys.



Here's Phoebe on the egg hunt. I did curl her hair for the day, including using a setting spray. They still mostly fell out and just the ends look curled. Her hair just really wants to stay straight.



And lastly, here is a pic of the boys sitting under a little tree.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful family!!

sky girl said...

Lovely! You have more luck with family photos than I do. :)

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous family!

Piccinigirl said...

everyone looks GORGEOUS< I love that pic of the boys!!!!!! Just love them all, HAPPY EASTER!!!

Formerly Gracie said...

You kids are growing up too fast! Precious. Just precious!

Martha said...

Lovely photos, your children are beautiful, hubby too. You look wonderful. Happy Easter,

Spanglish said...

Every time I see your photos I'm shocked by Phoebe... how is it possible that she is so grown??

Beautiful photos. GORGEOUS family.

Hilary said...

How cute!!!

Deanna said...

Great pictures! We are having family pictures made in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait. Phoebe is gorgeous!!

Jen said...

What a gorgeous family!