- One date night per week with DH
- Find a YMCA class to do with Phoebe
- Plan the boys' birthday part - May 29th they will be 5!
- Try to be more patient with the kids, especially Phoebe (love her - teenagers are trying)
- Mulch front planting beds
- Replace burning bush that died
- Plant vegetables in garden - tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peas, radishes, what else do we want?
- Submit for approval for two job requisitions
- Develop strategy/vision for team this year.
- Finish 1 remaining paper for Systems Thinking
- Walk at graduation May 17th - relax!!!
Health and Fitness
- Cardio 4-5x per week
- Try 4 new healthy recipes this month (one per week)
- Menu plans for week
- Post on blog daily
- Catch up on reading other blogs
- Have iPad screen fixed
- Schedule Tom and I for eye doctor appointment
- Schedule Tom and I to go to Costa Rica
- Decide other vacation plans
- Update the new annual budget file
- Take some $ out of reserve to pay down one bill