Not This Time

Just a quick update to let you all know that AF is now visiting for our anniversary. I'm fine once again. I really don't mind as lots of other things have been resolved in my TCM quest. I am now in possession of the sex drive I had in my twenties, so who could ask for more, other than their DD going to bed on time, so we can enjoy it!!!

If I haven't mentioned it before, our plan is to fill out adoption paperwork after we move to PA. Since we are crossing state lines, there is no point to do it before then.

I'll have a lovely sappy post tomorrow for my anniversary.

Comments

Julie said…
Bummer :(
Have a good weekend anyway, and Happy Anniversary!
kati said…
good for you, having your sex drive back, and just in time for your anniversary! enjoy.
Anonymous said…
Have a good weekend!
Emily aka madmommy
cat said…
Damn... but a whopping sex drive right around your anniversary! Weeeeee...

Happy Anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th