We got the earliest snows this year ever!!! I don't ever remember it snowing in Philadelphia in October. Maybe a freak snow late in March, but never this early. Here's some views from our back deck.
I was very motivated today. As Marcia would say, I ate a lot of frogs. But oh, they tasted so good!!!! The saying means to do the biggest, most important stuff you need to do in the day. Today I did the following:
- Cleaned the kitchen very good, including kitchen appliances wiped down, the inside of the microwave, the top of the stove, and I mopped the floor.
- Drove Tom to the train station. He's opening a new office in NYC in the morning. He'll be back for trick or treating in the afternoon.
- Vacuumed and shampooed all the carpets on the second floor and the back staircase. I am sorry to say it was the first time ever since we moved in 2006. They look awesome!
- Did the same to the living room where the boys play. I swear, I shampoo that carpet every 3 months!!!
- Baked carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing for my team at work tomorrow. We've been working very hard lately, and I thought some treats were in order. I had some batter left over and made some mini cupcakes for the boys and the rest of us. I just didn't put any icing on those. We can choose to later or give the boys ones without. They'll love them just the same.