Skip to main content

CD22 - 12 DPO

I can't wait for the test tomorrow. I'm obsessing about everything. Every twinge, every cramp, every crying jag. I spotted again a bit this morning. It was dark brown. Is this my cervix being irritated by the progesterone suppositories? Is it that my period wants to come, but is held back by the progesterone? I've been feeling aware of the middle of my pubic bone. I haven't felt that since I was pregnant before when everything was trying to expand. I've felt a little cramp every once in awhile in the middle of my lower abdomen. That freaks me out. No lower back pain again this month which is great. One of the things I was worried about going back on IF treatments is my lower back pains getting worse during PMS. It was hit or miss every month when I wasn't doing IF treatments, but I remember a few years ago when we were trying again with the doctor, my lower back was unbearable.

I started a new exercise program last night and I have to admit I love it. It's something my DH bought from an infomercial. Ordinarily, I'm against buying stuff on infomercials, but I'm liking this one. I went back and forth with if this was the right time for me to be starting a new exercise program, for those who are thinking that this is not a good idea for me right now. And my decision was to go ahead, as I am relatively physically fit and have no health issues that would stand in the way. I was able to keep up with the workout for most of it, so it was a little challenging, but I'm feeling great today, just a little sore in my arms from doing some pushups but a good kind of sore.

I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow.

Comments

Kate said…
I'm crossing my fingers for you girl!
Anonymous said…
Fingers crossed!
Anonymous said…
I am so excited! Will be checking back all day!

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe's Fifth Grade School Picture

Here's Phoebe's 5th Grade School Picture.  I really like her in red or bright colors.  She's definitely becoming quite the little lady.

The Boys Are Here!!!

I'm trying to post this from the hospital Internet access, but I will be able to do this announcement better justice from home, but it is a very odd, but short birth story. They came so fast and furious there was nothing anyone could do. But the boys are in the NICU and doing well. They were born at 31 weeks 5 days gestation on 5/29/2009. I will post their names and information (no comments on names unless you like them, LOL): Baby A: Thomas Michael III born at 2:09 AM Weight - 3 lbs, 15 1/2 oz Length - 18 inches Baby B: Liam Jonathan born at 2:20 AM Weight - 4 lbs, 1.4 oz Length - 17 1/4 inches long Just a word on their health, Thomas's breathing is doing well and he did not need any help in that area so far. I had two steroid shots from when I was admitted until before they were born, so I think that helped. Liam was intubated and given surfactant when he arrived in the NICU and is now on CPAP, although he can't stand having the tubes in his nose. Both are under t...

Bad Dreams Go Away Magic Spell

Wow! Two posts in one day!!! I just had to blog about this. Indigo Girl had posted about her daughter having bad dreams and looking for advice. I had to post what we do in our house to keep away bad dreams. I have to admit it was one of my most brilliant mommy moments as I pulled this one out of my a$$ when I came up with it. When Phoebe was about 3 or 4 years old, she started complaining about nightmares. I knew it was half true and half stalling for bedtime. She has always been very into witches, wizards and spells (heck she was named after the character on Charmed and my due date was Halloween), so I came up with a magic spell on the spot to keep away bad dreams. I figured all it had to do was rhyme. I will share it with you all and feel free to try it if you need it: Bad dreams, bad dreams go away In Phoebe's dreams she must play She should dream of ice cream and cake Until the morning when she wakes She loves it! She still asks for it sometimes if she's had a ni...