1) You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you save?
If I was stuck in Farenheit 451 (of which I now planning on reading) what would I save? I'd have to say Whitman's Leaves of Grass. If I couldn't have any other books, I'd have to save poetry.
2) Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Mr. Darcy from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I swear my DH is my Mr. Darcy.
3) The last book you purchased?
I just purchased The Infertility Cure which is mostly about Traditional Chinese Medicine cures for infertiliy. I've been thinking of finding a good acupunturist anyway for other issues (allergies, lactose intolerance, improve sex drive). I found it on Sara's website, Baby or Bust.
4) What are you currently reading?
Lots of emails for work. Other than that every day I look at my Magical Almanac to see what color I should wear tomorrow. I'm getting superstitious that it's helped progress me moving in a forward career direction. Also is Scott Cunningham's book The Magical Household.
5) 5 books you would take to a deserted island?
Oh my... I have to pick just five! I'll try.
- Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
- Emma - Jane Austen (I didn't wimp out and just say the complete works of)
- I'm going to wimp out here with a series Daughter of Fortune and Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende.
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. For those who haven't read this recently, read it again and see if it reminds you a bit of our mass production and consumable goods culture we're becoming.
- The Harry Potter Collection, as I've only read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but I would like a long vacation on a deserted island to read them all because I couldn't put it down.