Once Again - The Two Week Wait

If you are one of those people who have a life and don't look at my link to my temp chart, I'll let you all know.... we are now in the two week waiting period. We've given it a really good go this month, and I've been feeling really good since I started taking 4.5g of spirulina a day. It's supposed to be good for endometriosis. Let's all keep our collective fingers crossed. If all goes well, I'll be able to test on February 1st or 2nd, a week before we close on the new house. I really need an excuse not to have to move heavy boxes. Considering I've never gotten pregnant without a doctor's assistance, that would be a really good reason.

Comments

Crystal said…
Crossing my fingers for you. I'm in the 2ww as well, so I'll be stalking your chart.

Good luck!
Mandy said…
Heather, I am praying for you. I know how hard this time is.


(if you want to take your mind off of it for a bit, then I am tagging you!)
We're wishing you good luck from across the ocean!
The Queen Mama said…
Good luck! And I definitely know what it's like to watch a chart, though usually for the opposite result these days.
Moo Moo said…
Wishing you the best!
Anonymous said…
Oh wow!I hope this is the month!
Emily aka madmommy
cat said…
Fingers crossed may you find this 2ww ends in not a single box being moved.
FrogLegs said…
Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys- and us too- must be that way for many!

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th