If you are one of those people who have a life and don't look at my link to my temp chart, I'll let you all know.... we are now in the two week waiting period. We've given it a really good go this month, and I've been feeling really good since I started taking 4.5g of spirulina a day. It's supposed to be good for endometriosis. Let's all keep our collective fingers crossed. If all goes well, I'll be able to test on February 1st or 2nd, a week before we close on the new house. I really need an excuse not to have to move heavy boxes. Considering I've never gotten pregnant without a doctor's assistance, that would be a really good reason.
Family, Recipes, Fitness and Health
Comments
Good luck!
(if you want to take your mind off of it for a bit, then I am tagging you!)
Emily aka madmommy