PG - 31 Weeks 1 Day - Babies Dropped

It's official, I can tell the babies dropped sometime on Saturday. Since then I've had an easier time driving, eating in the evenings and I can breathe again!!! But it is hard to do dishes as I have to try to bend over the sink and walking is hysterical. My hips are hurting a lot more again and my lower belly is really sore if I stand for a few minutes. Lying down is really good these days.

But I have some energy right now and I have a lot of things I need to get done today. I have some planting I want to do, thank you cards to write, laundry to get done and hopefully, I can find some shorts around here I can fit into. The weather has gotten warmer (into the 80s) and really sunny. It's a beautiful day for a Memorial Day off work. So I'm off to get some things done today and hopefully get some more photos I can upload today.

Comments

Formerly Gracie said…
When I told my husband that I've started having contractions, he flipped! He just about turned the car around and head towards the nearest ER. I had to reassure him that it's only Braxton-Hicks (or gas), not "movie contractions".

We're almost to the end!!!
Mimi said…
Oh man, the boys are going to be here before you know it! I can't wait to see their pictures!

Kami
cat said…
Hi - I see you are following me, so I am popping in here. Your daughter is adorable! Congratulations on the first communion. Good luck with your boys - we did 37 weeks 1 day - try not to do too much. Love and light to you girl. And I am a yoga fan too.
Carrie Ann said…
Glad you're feeling pretty good. Take it easy there though with the gardening and stuff ;) Is it just me or did your pregnancy go by pretty fast?
yael said…
Being able to breathe is the best! Great news...
Martha said…
That is so exciting about the babies dropping. Best always, M
docgrumbles said…
Exciting! Good luck with the final stretch!