PG - 31 Weeks 3 Days - Belly Shot As Promised

As promised, I looked through the pregnancy shots Leo has been taking of me, and here is a belly shot from 28 weeks, which was the first week of May. I know we need to work on some more recent photos. Especially since I'm sure it will show how the babies are lower than they used to be. The only unfortunate thing is I think they spread back out up top and starting yesterday, I'm not that interested in eating again. Oh well. I guess eating is over-rated.

Comments

Tracy said…
You look great, mama!!!
Heather said…
I'm totally jealous...you still look better than me in a bikini!
Kristen said…
Wow, momma, you look amazing! What an adorable bump!
Mermaid said…
You look terrific! You're one hot mama! And so brave to share.
littlezen said…
OMG! ooh la la!
Billie said…
Yes, you are definitely pregnant. You look adorable.
You are one hot mama!!! Love the picture. You're looking great.
Carrie Ann said…
You look great in a bikini!! You look great pregnant with twins - pregnant with twins in a bikini? Awesome
nancy said…
Oh. My. God. That's literally what I just said aloud. You are fucking adorable. Seriously.

Wow, and I'm suddenly really jealous to not have such a belly!!!
Martha said…
You are so beautiful, Heather. What a knockout, dang, girl, what a Bod!!
cat said…
Oh wow, you look great. I also found that eating was way overrated with the twins' pregnancy.
sky girl said…
Looking good! I want an updated shot though so I can see the difference.
You are soooo cute!! And I agree with Heather, you look so much better in a bikini than I do.
Jill said…
Heather-you're a hot Mommy!! I am definitely not brave enough to pull out a bikini for a belly shot-you go girl!
WOW! You look absolutely amazing! Good for you!!! :)
Kate said…
wowza! you look awesome. gorgeous. I'm totally jealous.
Suzanne said…
Wow! You look fantastic! I hope I can look half that good at 28 weeks!
Lynda said…
Hot Mama!