Back to Work

Yesterday was my first day back to work. Things are going well, but I'm really tired today. Coffee is my best friend. My SIL is watching the boys and yesterday I felt like I didn't get to see them much as Phoebe had her ice skating class until 9 PM. By the time we got back, the boys were in bed. So when they woke up at 2 AM and 2:45 AM to eat (first Tommy and then Liam immediately following Tommy) I was happy to spend some time with "my boys". But now I'm paying for it as I'd really love a nap. I'm going to try to get home early tonight and spend some time with them. And tomorrow I need to take Tommy to an eye doctor appointment.

Comments

Martha said…
Wishing you lots of rest!
Spanglish said…
Back-to-work time is soooooo difficult. Triply so for you, I'm sure.
Piccinigirl said…
Hoping you get a nap this weekend, I know (without other children) how tiring twins are...so take care of you.
Going back to work was so hard for me, so take it day by day. Good luck!
Rumour Miller said…
That sounds rough. It's hard to not have all the time you want with the kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th