Nan Not Well

I just found out my Nan (mom's mom) has a mass in her lung. They are doing a biopsy via needle on Monday to validate if it's malignant, but they quite believe it is. If it is, they'll send her to Philly to the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. Mom asked (after I offered, she was hoping) her and my aunt will be able to stay with us to be with Nan. We're only 30 minutes from Philly. They all live 3 hours from here. Please pray for my Nan. I'm not ready to let her go yet. Her sister, my Aunt Joan, just passed last year from a long battle with breast cancer. These ladies have both been a big impact in my life.

Comments

Michelle said…
So sorry to hear that. Best wishes to her.
Mandy said…
I will be praying for her and for your whole family.
cat said…
Really sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of your Nan and hope that you all receive better news soon.
Sara said…
We just found out my husband's aunt has a mass in her neck and lung, so we are awaiting the news. So sorry, dear.

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th