Pity Party Over

For anyone who might read the last post and worry about me. I'm OK. The pity party is officially over. My friend Suzy invited Phoebe and I out to dinner tonight with her DH and 2 kids (teenagers, the older is our babysitter). We're going to the Melting Pot. It's a fondue restaurant, and none of us have ever been there before. When she said she'd like to try it I thought it would be great for Phoebe, what 4-year-old doesn't like to play with sticks and dip their food?

After that I'm taking Phoebe to her grandparents and will see SIL#1 who is due to have her baby today. I'm truly happy for her and I know our time will come.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Comments

S said…
The rough days certainly suck, don't they? I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better ((hugs)) to you...

btw, The Melting Pot is AWESOME! They have three of them here in NJ, and I've been there several times-the fondue is great, and they also have some nice wines as well. Plus, Phoebe will love dipping all the stuff in......hope you guys enjoy it!
cat said…
Hope you girls have fun tonight! Rough days do suck, happy to hear you are feeling better. Happy weekend.
Karen said…
Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned pity party, but it's always a relief when they end. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Anonymous said…
Glad your weekend got better.Emily aka madmommy