I took the day off work yesterday and got a lot of personal errands done, which I so needed to do. Here's my day yesterday:
- Took Phoebe to school.
- Went to Starbucks as I had time before my acupuncture appt and went over my to do list and read some personal emails on my Treo cell phone.
- Went to acupuncture appointment. Love it there. Even the smell relaxes me.
- Went home, had lunch. Straightened up a bit.
- Took Corona to 1-year vet appt (even remembered to collect fresh stool sample before we left!)
- Took recycling with dog before appt. (Recycling is voluntary in DE. Did I say I can't wait to move to PA in March?)
- Brought Corona home, went to laundromat (my washer died last week). Did five loads of laundry.
- Brought home wet clothes and started up dryer.
- Made home-made whole wheat pizza dough for dinner. Let rise
- Picked up Phoebe from school. Stopped at pet store for new collar for dog.
- Punched down pizza dough. Took DD for bike ride with dog in tow on new collar (which kept her from pulling me down street. Vet said she needs more exercise).
- Made cheese pizza and salad for dinner.
- Put all clothes away, now that drying cycles are done.
- Got Phoebe ready for bed.
- Made phone calls to friends to have plans on Saturday night.
- Watched episode of "Real World Austin" on Demand.
- Helped DH print out a document for school.
- Went to bed and slept hard.
Wow! I do feel better. No wonder I feel like shit today. I used all my energy yesterday. I think I just need to continue my good work and go through my work and personal To Do lists and knock this shit off, right? I know it's also really hard on me trying to get things done around the house to get it on the market, things to deal with the builder of the new house, running day-to-day life doing more than I ever did, because not only is Tom traveling a lot for work, but he's either in school or doing school work. Only 20 more months.... I know it'll be worth it.