Blast Transfer Update

Our 5 day blast transfer was today. Out of the five, three of them stopped growing yesterday. So we had two to transfer. One was good and the second was fair. Our doctor said things look good and our chances are 50/50. I'm on bedrest today and working from home for the rest of the week.

All the restrictions are the same. Until the pregnancy test: no sex, no exercise that would raise my heart rate, no lifting over 10 lbs. Basically, not much at all. If we get a positive pregnancy test, the restrictions would continue.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Comments

Martha said…
Fingers crossed, prayers sent for BFP, and please take good care.
S said…
Prayers over to you! I hope it all goes well!
Trace said…
All those good vibes are flying your way!
Carrie Ann said…
Hoping for a big positive coming your way-
sky girl said…
fingers, eyes and legs crossed for you.
dmarie said…
Fingers and everything else crossed for ya!
Duck said…
Good luck waiting, hoping for good things.
Kate said…
Fingers crossed! I'm hoping and praying for you.
Just Me. said…
Crossing crossing and crossing everything for you!!!!!!!!!

((((((hugs)))))))
MamaSoon said…
Congrats on the transfer. Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Enjoy the relaxing time of no exercise and no lifting. Wishing you the best.
Michelle Smiles said…
I can't imagine how hard that wait is! Crossing my fingers!
Kirsten said…
Two is a good number ;)
Take care of yourself and I'll be sending many prayers your way!
Loren said…
Oh, I hope it works! 50/50 is pretty good odds!!!
Stay in bed. Do. Not. Lift. A FINGER!!
Watson said…
Everything crossed for you -- sending many good thoughts your way!

And you did your own PIO? Geesh, you are a BRAVE woman, go you!!!
sara said…
Lots of fingers crossed and good sticky embryo thoughts coming your way! Hope you're feeling okay and not too bored :-)
docgrumbles said…
Good luck!!!
Lisa said…
SO sorry I have not been following along the last couple of weeks! I have not been feeling well at all! Congrats on the 2 good looking embies! I will send you lots and lots of good mojo and prayers for a positive beta!!!!
lisalou said…
I've crossed everything!
Lynda said…
My fingers are crossed for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th