Not Sure What's Going On

So I wasn't particularly happy at my ultrasound. They saw a sac, but didn't seem to see me as far along as they expected. We redid my bloodwork and my HcG was 1011, which I went to a calculator, meant that it was only doubling every 3 days. I'm wondering if we're dealing with a blighted ovum here. I had one of those before Phoebe. I'm not going to let this get me down. If this one is not going to work out. I know we can do this again. I'm just disappointed right now that things aren't going the way I was hoping they would. I was hoping for everything to be rosy from here on out. They want to see me again on Monday for an ultrasound and bloodwork again.

Comments

sky girl said…
Oh how hard for you. It's going to be a long few days isn't it? I'll think positive thoughts for you.
Brandy said…
My best thoughts will be with you!
Hopeful Mother said…
Praying for you.
Trace said…
Sending good vibes your way.
Martha said…
I am sending my best wishes it's just late implantation. Take good care until next week.
Kate said…
Hi Heather,
I think the hardest part will be the wait until Monday. I will pray for you that everything is okay and your fears are put to rest on Monday. It's really early so things could totally turn around by then. Just try and stay positive. Hugs.
Amy B said…
I am so sorry. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I hope everything works out.
Loren said…
You are right not to let this get you down! It is so early-before you can see the heartbeat, it's hard to know what to think.
Just keep taking care of yourself. Positive thoughts!
*hugs*
Kirsten said…
I hope and pray that it all works out...I know it's going to be a long weekend for you but hopefully Monday will bring great news.
We're all rooting for you :)
Beth said…
I hope everything looks GREAT on Monday!! My fingers are crossed for you and you are definitely in my prayers!! Hang in there!! :)
MamaSoon said…
I hope you get that rosy reassurance on monday.
Just Me. said…
Ok, I'm praying very hard for you.

(((((hugs)))))
Heather said…
Thinking of you - I hope we get great news on Monday!