Thursday, December 17, 2009

Liam Getting Lots of Teeth!!!

Every time I look in Liam's mouth I'm finding more teeth cutting though. Poor Tommy is loving gumming crackers, but has no teeth to show to help him out. I already knew Liam had cut one of his bottom front teeth back on the 10th. I kept a look out for the one next to it, as Phoebe always had two come in at once and he looks so much like her (just with blue eyes and a penis, as I like to say). Sure enough, yesterday morning I found the second bottom tooth coming out. Then last night at dinner time, I realize one of his top front teeth are coming through too! So now we've got the whites of three teeth poking through for him all at once!!!! Poor kid.

3 comments:

ModernMom said...

Ohh it all happens so fast! I love it when they have just two teeth in their great big gummy smiles:)

Martha said...

Teething is alot of work for babies, parents too.

Leigh said...

:) at Martha's comment

Our nanny told me that Kendra is teething! I couldn't see a thing though...

But the real reason for my visit is the EI with your boys (over from Mommy Esq's blog)

I'm a little nervous as your boys are a month older than mine and I don't know what you're talking about developing them physically. Tell me more :)

P.S. We don't have things like EI here... as far as I know.