Skip to main content

Weekend Update - Maybe TMI

I had an overall good weekend. Got the beginnings of AF on Friday. She officially arrived on Saturday. Not to get to personal, but I think the TCM herbs may be working. Things were a lot less clotty than they usually are. AF is usually not painful for me, but lots of clots and very heavy. It really hasn't been very heavy, and I've only seen a few small clots, but nothing as bad as it usually is.

Went to nephew's birthday party Saturday afternoon. Went out with DH to a friends on Saturday night. I think I had too much to drink. I felt very off all day Sunday. Sunday we went to the new house to pick out selections on tile, cabinets, etc. It was exhausting.

I think one of the best things was that I cleaned up a bunch of Hot Spots on Saturday morning, including lots of receipts and stuff to update the checkbook. And Sunday night, Phoebe got a bath, washed her hair, watched Charmed Season finale, cleaned my upstairs rooms, and exercised on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. Let's see how much I can get done tonight, as Tom's out of town on business until Wednesday night.

I also was able to start reading, The Baby Trail. It really is funny. Kind of Bridget Jones tries to have a get pregnant and deal with infertility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe's Fifth Grade School Picture

Here's Phoebe's 5th Grade School Picture.  I really like her in red or bright colors.  She's definitely becoming quite the little lady.

The Boys Are Here!!!

I'm trying to post this from the hospital Internet access, but I will be able to do this announcement better justice from home, but it is a very odd, but short birth story. They came so fast and furious there was nothing anyone could do. But the boys are in the NICU and doing well. They were born at 31 weeks 5 days gestation on 5/29/2009. I will post their names and information (no comments on names unless you like them, LOL): Baby A: Thomas Michael III born at 2:09 AM Weight - 3 lbs, 15 1/2 oz Length - 18 inches Baby B: Liam Jonathan born at 2:20 AM Weight - 4 lbs, 1.4 oz Length - 17 1/4 inches long Just a word on their health, Thomas's breathing is doing well and he did not need any help in that area so far. I had two steroid shots from when I was admitted until before they were born, so I think that helped. Liam was intubated and given surfactant when he arrived in the NICU and is now on CPAP, although he can't stand having the tubes in his nose. Both are under t...

Bad Dreams Go Away Magic Spell

Wow! Two posts in one day!!! I just had to blog about this. Indigo Girl had posted about her daughter having bad dreams and looking for advice. I had to post what we do in our house to keep away bad dreams. I have to admit it was one of my most brilliant mommy moments as I pulled this one out of my a$$ when I came up with it. When Phoebe was about 3 or 4 years old, she started complaining about nightmares. I knew it was half true and half stalling for bedtime. She has always been very into witches, wizards and spells (heck she was named after the character on Charmed and my due date was Halloween), so I came up with a magic spell on the spot to keep away bad dreams. I figured all it had to do was rhyme. I will share it with you all and feel free to try it if you need it: Bad dreams, bad dreams go away In Phoebe's dreams she must play She should dream of ice cream and cake Until the morning when she wakes She loves it! She still asks for it sometimes if she's had a ni...