Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We survived the holiday yesterday with our now three kids running around on nervous energy and not enough sleep. Now we're getting dumped with our first Noreaster of the winter season. For those not on the East Coast of the USA, that means we're getting dumped about a foot of snow tonight and it's really windy outside. I'm taking the opportunity to relax in the kitchen and bake up some pumpkins to freeze the mash for pumpkin pies, muffins or even pancakes. I've been so busy since we bought them, we're rarely ever home for enough time. So as I watch the snow fall and my pumpkins bake, here is the cup of coffee I raise to you all to toast the season. My special Christmas coffee topped with whipped cream and festive sprinkles. Enjoy!

Comments

I wish I had more pumpkin! I have a ton of things I want to do but am not willing to go back to the shops and only about 200g in the freezer for real food. Tonight we're having potato lentil curry and I'll do pumpkin on the side :)

LOVE the pink mug
Deanna said…
Hope y'all had a great Christmas! Enjoy your snow, pumpkin, and Christmas coffee! : ) Have you tried peppermint moccha creamer? I have gone through about four bottles in the last month!

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th