Breakdown

So I had a breakdown Friday night. We were going to my sister-in-laws 28th birthday party. Tom could tell I wasn't in a great mood on the over an hour drive there. So on the way he asked me what was going on. I explained. I explained how I really still wanted a baby, didn't want to do treatments, and wasn't quite sure about what to do. We talked about adoption. Apparently he heard that there may be a way to get a low cost adoption, even from the adoption agency we contacted for more information and found out it was over $13,000 for a domestic adoption. We also discussed about how it is harder to adopt when you already have a child. So I cried, got it out of my system, and we talked about making some plans for trips, vacations, fun things to do.

I feel a lot better. I think I needed to get the talking, crying, etc. out of my system. Now I'm ready to go enjoy myself on vacation without Phoebe and Corona to Kansas City with Tom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th