IVF#2 - CD20 - Embryo Transfer

All eight embryos were still doing great! I can't believe it all went so well! They transferred three embryos at noon today. I'm on bedrest until I go to Phoebe's show tomorrow. I'll be taking it easy the rest of the weekend. We'll have company, but I think playing cards or Catch Phrase aren't really very taxing. Leo will cook for us, but we're thinking of going out to dinner tomorrow. I got all the cleaning done last night and went to Harvest Market to shop for some good veggies, fruit and tea. So I'm ready for some downtime now.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that one or more of these embies stick!

Comments

Martha said…
Sticky embie vibes being sent your way! The Phillies need another new fan!
Hopeful Mother said…
Great news indeed. Wishing you all the best during the wait, and beyond...
Mrs. B said…
Oh good luck. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

How soon till we know something for sure?
sky girl said…
I feel very positive for you about this cycle. Got everything crossed!
On My Mind 24/7 said…
Get some rest and think good thoughts! I'm sending well wishes your way!
anna said…
Just wanted to wish you all the best, and praying for a wonderful outcome.

Best wishes and good health,

Anna
Michelle Smiles said…
Thinking all sorts of good thoughts!
Beth said…
WOW!!! Great news!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!
YAY! Keeping everything crossed and thinking lots of sticky thoughts. ((HUGS))
Billie said…
I'm definitely sending good sticky thoughts your way.
Suzanne said…
Crossing fingers and toes! I am hoping for the very best news for you!
Best wishes! Your cycle seemed to go so well! Sending good vibes your way. May your two-week wait go by quickly, full of happy distraction.
Trace said…
Good luck!!!
On My Mind 24/7 said…
Hope your little ones are growing well!
Yeah!! Fingers crossed for you.
JJ said…
Fingers and toes are crossed!~
Carrie Ann said…
Wishing you the best!! Get lots of rest! ;)
Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!