No More Thumb Sucking!!!

I have one week and counting to my pregnancy test!!! Next Tuesday here I come!

Phoebe went to the orthodontist today and had the appliance installed. Her talking is a little odd until she gets used to it. She has a follow up visit the week of Christmas and will probably wear this for 10 to 12 months. It's serving two purposes. One is to keep her from sucking her thumb. The second is to train her tongue not to be at the bottom of her mouth when she's swallowing. I'm really happy at least that the appliance is keeping me from being the bad guy telling her to stop sucking her thumb. Hope this works!

Comments

nancy said…
What is this miracle device? I'm just continuing to be the bad guy with Ella.
YAY for no more thumb sucking! I can't wait for your results! :)
Jamie said…
Wishing you lots of luck with your cycle! Fingers crossed for you!
Grad3 said…
Good Luck!!!
Martha said…
Here's hoping the week goes really fast! Also, I hope Phoebe gets used to the appliance without too much discomfort. And yes, it's always nice to have an inanimate object be the "BAD GUY".
Lynda said…
All the best with the pregnancy test. Sounds like things are progressing really well so far. x
Amanda said…
Oooh, crossing my fingers!
Suzanne said…
I hope the week flies by and that you get a BFP!!!!!!
docgrumbles said…
I hope you soon find yourself pregnant and with an excited and non-thumbsucking older sis!

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th