IVF#2 - CD23 - Post Weekend Update

So we had a quiet but fun weekend with friends visiting and good food. Phoebe had her show on Saturday and she was great. After that, we went back home and I took a nap (that's been happening a lot lately) and then we went out to dinner at Casablanca. Definitely the best Morroccan restaurant I've been too so far. We've been there a few other times and Phoebe and our friends had a great time.

I've been working from home today and I had my progesterone bloodwork this morning at the doctor's office. I don't have work tomorrow for Veteran's Day. So I can officially say I've been as good as possible. And before I forget again, my pregnancy test date is Nov 18. So after today, I'll only have one more week to know if the test comes back positive. I can't get over how quickly this has all been moving. I hope if it's positive that the uncertain weeks go by quickly too. I'd really like to be able to make an announcement for Christmas or New Years.

Comments

I hope you get your Christmas wish! Good luck!
Morrocan food sounds great. I have never had it.
I love Moroccan food. What did you have? Crossing fingers still...
Martha said…
Best Wishes for Great News! Moroccon Food is delish! I have to ask my sister about that restaurant.
Martha said…
Thank you also for your nice comment about the holidays and entertaining. You are so special, it would be a blast to spend time and your food sounds wonderful, yummy!
On My Mind 24/7 said…
I've never had Morrocan food before. I'm glad you had a great weekend and your wait is flying by!
Thinking of you and praying hard for great results. And YUM! I love Moroccan food! :)
Shal said…
Best wishes! I hope your Christmas/New Year's wish comes true!
Carrie Ann said…
Hope you get a baby in your stocking ;)
nancy said…
are you going to sneak and poas???

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Habits

Diet Beta Test - Learning Starts April 24th