Skip to main content

IVF#2 - CD23 - Post Weekend Update

So we had a quiet but fun weekend with friends visiting and good food. Phoebe had her show on Saturday and she was great. After that, we went back home and I took a nap (that's been happening a lot lately) and then we went out to dinner at Casablanca. Definitely the best Morroccan restaurant I've been too so far. We've been there a few other times and Phoebe and our friends had a great time.

I've been working from home today and I had my progesterone bloodwork this morning at the doctor's office. I don't have work tomorrow for Veteran's Day. So I can officially say I've been as good as possible. And before I forget again, my pregnancy test date is Nov 18. So after today, I'll only have one more week to know if the test comes back positive. I can't get over how quickly this has all been moving. I hope if it's positive that the uncertain weeks go by quickly too. I'd really like to be able to make an announcement for Christmas or New Years.

Comments

Guera! said…
I hope you get your Christmas wish! Good luck!
Morrocan food sounds great. I have never had it.
I love Moroccan food. What did you have? Crossing fingers still...
Best Wishes for Great News! Moroccon Food is delish! I have to ask my sister about that restaurant.
Thank you also for your nice comment about the holidays and entertaining. You are so special, it would be a blast to spend time and your food sounds wonderful, yummy!
Anonymous said…
I've never had Morrocan food before. I'm glad you had a great weekend and your wait is flying by!
RBandRC said…
Thinking of you and praying hard for great results. And YUM! I love Moroccan food! :)
Shal said…
Best wishes! I hope your Christmas/New Year's wish comes true!
Carrie Ann said…
Hope you get a baby in your stocking ;)
nancy said…
are you going to sneak and poas???

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe's Fifth Grade School Picture

Here's Phoebe's 5th Grade School Picture.  I really like her in red or bright colors.  She's definitely becoming quite the little lady.

The Boys Are Here!!!

I'm trying to post this from the hospital Internet access, but I will be able to do this announcement better justice from home, but it is a very odd, but short birth story. They came so fast and furious there was nothing anyone could do. But the boys are in the NICU and doing well. They were born at 31 weeks 5 days gestation on 5/29/2009. I will post their names and information (no comments on names unless you like them, LOL): Baby A: Thomas Michael III born at 2:09 AM Weight - 3 lbs, 15 1/2 oz Length - 18 inches Baby B: Liam Jonathan born at 2:20 AM Weight - 4 lbs, 1.4 oz Length - 17 1/4 inches long Just a word on their health, Thomas's breathing is doing well and he did not need any help in that area so far. I had two steroid shots from when I was admitted until before they were born, so I think that helped. Liam was intubated and given surfactant when he arrived in the NICU and is now on CPAP, although he can't stand having the tubes in his nose. Both are under t...

Bad Dreams Go Away Magic Spell

Wow! Two posts in one day!!! I just had to blog about this. Indigo Girl had posted about her daughter having bad dreams and looking for advice. I had to post what we do in our house to keep away bad dreams. I have to admit it was one of my most brilliant mommy moments as I pulled this one out of my a$$ when I came up with it. When Phoebe was about 3 or 4 years old, she started complaining about nightmares. I knew it was half true and half stalling for bedtime. She has always been very into witches, wizards and spells (heck she was named after the character on Charmed and my due date was Halloween), so I came up with a magic spell on the spot to keep away bad dreams. I figured all it had to do was rhyme. I will share it with you all and feel free to try it if you need it: Bad dreams, bad dreams go away In Phoebe's dreams she must play She should dream of ice cream and cake Until the morning when she wakes She loves it! She still asks for it sometimes if she's had a ni...